CK Go Places Search Engine

Sunday 15 June 2008

South Africa – Ride on Wheels for the Whales

I'm always fascinated by the size of the whales and whenever the chance arrive for whale-watching, I would never miss it, and there was a chance in South Africa! Although it took me more than 3 hours to move southeast from Cape Town to Hermanus, I was never bored as the tour van drove along the scenic coastal drive.


The first stop was on the hill overlooking the town of Hermanus.


A rocky cliff.


Another part of Hermanus.


Whale watchers seeking for the best spotting points.


Eroded rocks.


More eroded rocks.


Did I say whale-watching? Oops! Where are the whales? Here they come!


One whale approaching the shore.


Mother and child.

No comments:

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets