Piraeus is the port of Athens about 8 km away from the city centre. The most convenient way to get there is by Metro. Piraeus itself has not much of attraction, but it is every island hopper's gateway.
On they day that I was leaving Athens for Mykonos, I had to get up before sunrise so that I could get to Piraeus on time for the Blue Star ferry that was scheduled to leave very early in the morning. Well, in fact I overestimated the time taken by the Metro and arrived one hour before the ferry left Piraeus.
- Roaming Around the Streets of Fira
- Gazing at the Sea in Fira
- The Southern Crosses in Fira
- The Golden Hour at Fira
- Fira Sunset and After Dark
- Strolling the Streets in Oia
- The Cliffs and the Sea in Oia
- The Domes and the Bells in Oia
- The Barriers in Oia
- The Sunset at Oia
- The Volcano at Nea Kameni
- The Black-sand Beach of Kamari
- Ancient Thira