Ancient Agora is situated at the foothill northwest of the Acropolis. It is just within walking distance and can be visited together with the Acropolis. In fact the entrance ticket to Acropolis is inclusive of entrance to Ancient Agora. I need to emphasize that every ticket that you buy has four counterfoils, allowing you four entrances to these two sights.
The first enormous building in sight at the eastern edge of Ancient Agora is the reconstructed Stoa of Attalos. It was build as a 'shopping centre' for the leisure of the wealthy Athenians. It is now the Agora Museum displaying the collections of finds from the archaeological site.
- Roaming Around the Streets of Fira
- Gazing at the Sea in Fira
- The Southern Crosses in Fira
- The Golden Hour at Fira
- Fira Sunset and After Dark
- Strolling the Streets in Oia
- The Cliffs and the Sea in Oia
- The Domes and the Bells in Oia
- The Barriers in Oia
- The Sunset at Oia
- The Volcano at Nea Kameni
- The Black-sand Beach of Kamari
- Ancient Thira