CK Go Places Search Engine

Thursday 18 October 2007

Athens – The Homeland of the Gods: Panoramic View

When I was in Acropolis, one of the main highlights there is to look at the sprawling buildings of Athens down below. I have just learnt how to stitch a few photos together seamlessly today, so I can now show you the breathtaking panorama of Athens. Just click on the photo to look at the bigger picture. :)


The hill on the right is Lykavittos Hill which literally means 'hill of wolves.' The foreground is Ancient Agora.


If you would like to read more of my travelogues on Greece, here are the links:-


1. Athens – The Homeland of the Gods


2. The White Dream in Mykonos


3. Santorini – Almost Heaven


4. Miscellaneous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day, I will go back again. Cyn

CK Ng said...

Plan some days for the islands too. :)

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets