Oia was devastated by the earthquake in 1956 but it was restored extensively that no sign of devastation can be spotted. All you'll see are just beautiful scenes, nothing else.
It was once home to wealthy captains but now it is lined with shops selling expensive jewellery and souvenirs.
- Roaming Around the Streets of Fira
- Gazing at the Sea in Fira
- The Southern Crosses in Fira
- The Golden Hour at Fira
- Fira Sunset and After Dark
- Strolling the Streets in Oia
- The Cliffs and the Sea in Oia
- The Domes and the Bells in Oia
- The Barriers in Oia
- The Sunset at Oia
- The Volcano at Nea Kameni
- The Black-sand Beach of Kamari
- Ancient Thira