Visiting Delos from Mykonos is very convenient as boats leave the quay of Hora (Mykonos Town) almost every half-hourly starting at 9 a.m.
The first thing that will surely catch the eyes upon arrival is the tallest hill in Delos, the Mount Kynthos.
- Roaming Around the Streets of Fira
- Gazing at the Sea in Fira
- The Southern Crosses in Fira
- The Golden Hour at Fira
- Fira Sunset and After Dark
- Strolling the Streets in Oia
- The Cliffs and the Sea in Oia
- The Domes and the Bells in Oia
- The Barriers in Oia
- The Sunset at Oia
- The Volcano at Nea Kameni
- The Black-sand Beach of Kamari
- Ancient Thira