I was about to take the suggested path by Lonely Planet from Perrisa up to the peak to see the ruins, but luckily I asked Dina of San Giorgio Villas. I took the route from Kamari instead where there's a driveway up the peak. I would have been climbing the difficult rocky terrain from Perrisa if I didn't ask!
For normal people, it takes only an hour to reach the peak via the winding driveway, but I took nearly 2 hours to reach there, because I stopped several times to take pictures. Well, that's just an excuse for taking breath!
- Roaming Around the Streets of Fira
- Gazing at the Sea in Fira
- The Southern Crosses in Fira
- The Golden Hour at Fira
- Fira Sunset and After Dark
- Strolling the Streets in Oia
- The Cliffs and the Sea in Oia
- The Domes and the Bells in Oia
- The Barriers in Oia
- The Sunset at Oia
- The Volcano at Nea Kameni
- The Black-sand Beach of Kamari
- Ancient Thira