CK Go Places Search Engine

Thursday 20 August 2009

The People at Basilique du Sacré Cœur

When I visited Basilique du Sacré Cœur, I saw a model shooting session of an English-speaking photographer and a female model. I observed for a little while until they were comfortable with me coming into the scene to shoot photos of them at work.




I snapped a couple of shots of the model's poses as well but I didn't want to interrupt their shooting session too much. So, I don't have that many photos of the model.




The model is really gorgeous that the photographs taken by her photographer must be stunning.






After observing them for a little more while, I started to look for some other interesting composition. I found this couple gazing at the panoramic view of the city of Paris while looking at the directory interesting.




There was also a street artist performing at the square in front of Basilique du Sacré Cœur at that time. He seemed very friendly to the two ladies who sat down by his side listening to him, so I guess it was alright for me to take a shot.




When I was trying to take more shots of him after the two ladies had left, he stopped playing and scolded me, saying that I was interrupting his performance. I apologised to him but he didn't care and kept on shouting at me while trying to chase me away from the square. I knew I had met with a snobbish French man and ignored him. He then turned to other tourists to unleash his dissatisfaction about me.

One of my photography friends once told me that French people are very rude before I visited Paris. I have to agree with him after my personal encounter with a rude French man. I have also no doubt about this now for the fact that French people have been voted worst tourists in the world. If they themselves are the worst tourists, how can we expect them to treat the tourists in France nicely?

It was after all a bad day for me in Paris also, as I was pick-pocketed in the evening of the same day. Well, these are not my favourable memories but they will stay with me for a very long time!

No comments:

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets