CK Go Places Search Engine

Monday 14 December 2009

CK is Going Places Again

I will be leaving Kuching again for my trip to Shanghai. My flight to Kuala Lumpur is at 1740 today and then I will be transferring to the flight to Shanghai at KLIA scheduled at 0140 tomorrow. Now I have to think of what to do at KLIA for the long flight-transfer hours.

This is my third time to China and my main base will be Shanghai. I will detour from there to visit Suzhou and the surrounding water towns. I will also most probably be visiting Hangzhou and stay a couple of days there.

Please stay tuned for my blog updates on these places in China! I will be back in two weeks' time. Till then, have a great time ahead.

No comments:

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets