CK Go Places Search Engine

Friday 9 December 2011

Too Full with Italian Food in Prague

During my second day in Prague, I started walking around the city as early as 8:30 a.m. By the time it was 7 p.m., my legs were so sore that I decided to end the day with a nice dinner somewhere near the hotel. I passed by this Plzeňská Restaurace U Graffů on my way to the Metro station in the morning, so I returned in the evening to get some nice dinner there.

Pasta "St. Thomas" (145 CZK) was something that caught my eyes on the menu, so I decided to give it a shot.




The portion of this ribbon pasta with roasted chicken, mushroom and capsicum on white sauce was really huge! It was enough to feed two persons. That's why I could only finished up three quarter of it and was already feeling too full. I wished I could finish it because it tasted really nice.

On the following day, I went in to another restaurant and ordered a pizza for lunch. This placed is called Restaurace KOGO which is hidden inside the courtyard of a shopping mall near the Municipal House.




The setting of the restaurant in the courtyard has a very nice atmosphere that I felt like dining in the backyard of my own house. I could sit here all day but I didn't because I wanted to see more of Prague!




When my Pizza Campagnola (230 CZK) was served, I got shocked again with the portion size! This pizza with tuna, onions and Parmesan cheese could feed two persons also, but I managed to finish it this time because it was just too tasty for me to leave behind a single slice.




The Italian food portion in Prague is really huge. In fact not only Italian food, I can say that it applies to all restaurant food in Czech Republic.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Amazing foods for amazing place!!!!! very cool..........

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets