CK Go Places Search Engine

Thursday 3 May 2012

Rainbow After Dark

When I was about to go to bed just now, my niece and nephew ran up the staircase to my room, excitedly asking me to bring out my camera. I asked why but they couldn't explain. Finally my little nephew said that he saw the ring of light around the moon.

This is a very rare weather phenomenon and I grabbed my tripod and camera to record that special moment of the moon. I think there should be enough water vapour in the air with different layers of density to refract the light to create that ring of rainbow in the night.

2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

Wa! i never see this before le! so special ><

CK Ng said...

It is a very rare phenomenon, that's why we don't get to see this often.

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets