CK Go Places Search Engine

Tuesday 11 September 2007

Jacky Cheung, See You in Malaysia!

I have not been to many live concerts thus far. The most recent one I have been to was probably more than ten years ago, that was Sky Wu's (伍思凱) live concert in Singapore.

When I knew about Jacky Cheung's (張學友) 2007 round the world tour, with Kuala Lumpur as one of the stops, I didn't pay much attention too. Not until about a month ago that a group of friends told me that they are flying to K.L. for it, it triggered my interest and I started to talk about it to my good friend Nee.

Nee, who is a loyal fan of Jacky Cheung, likes to listen to my singing of Jacky's songs too, hehe! So, after just a few minutes of casual talk about going to Jacky's concert, we started to search for tickets and finally Nee got hold of her friend in K.L. to buy the tickets for us. Greg, a good friend and also Nee's husband who can't even name one song by Jacky, will have to follow, haha! Sorry Greg, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the atmosphere.

We'll be flying out from Kuching on Thursday. Jacky, here I come! See you at Bukit Jalil!


No comments:

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets