CK Go Places Search Engine

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Nikon D90

One think good about being in Japan is that you get chances to touch and play with the latest product even if they are still not on sale. Since Nikon will be putting the D90 on sale on September 19th, I think it is timely for me to write about what I think of the camera in brief.

Japan_0867

This camera feels and operates like a D80 in my hands. However, I found the rounded buttons more responsive than those on its predecessor.

Image quality wise, it is very close, or shall I say, equivalent to a D300, especially the low noise at high ISO. If I am not owning a D300, I think I'll go for this camera as the 11-point focus screen is already enough for my kind of photography.

Japan_0868

If you fancy some movie shooting, this camera offers 5-minute video recording at the highest resolution and a 20-minute recording otherwise. Although this is not a key feature for me, but it'll come in handy if I need it. I find myself shooting more videos with my P&S these days.

For those who are thinking about upgrading your P&S, prosumer or D40/D40X/D60/D70/D70s/D80, this camera is a great choice!

5 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

That sure looks like a fun little thing!

Susan Demeter said...

I would love to get a good camera like that! Happy WW :)

My WW entries for today are at:

Pastyme With Good Companye

The Paranormal Blog

Nuttin' But

Please stop by if you have a moment :)

ces said...

wow! this is indeed in my wish list! i want my P&S to retire! haha! patience patience...thanks for the review!
spiCes is here

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I've got camera envy! Sweeeeet!

WoMbOk™♂ said...

More poison.... lol :)

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets