CK Go Places Search Engine

Friday 12 December 2008

Drinking the Japanese Way

When I was in Japan, I had plenty of choices of drinks to choose from. However, I am a coffee lover and therefore the Roots Plain Latte was often my choice after lunch. Mind you, this can of latte can be very addictive!

Japan_1157

I occasionally opted for the black coffee but I liked the latte the most.

Japan_1158

Japan_1159

The Georgia Cafe Au Lait was also quite good too, but it couldn't beat the Roots Plain Latte.

Japan_1160

One day, I ordered a set lunch from the canteen and I got a pack of drinks free-of-charge. It looked like a pack of milk but it actually tasted like some fruit yogurt drinks.

Japan_1161

Tea is the main beverages of the Japanese. So, you can always find several types of them in just one vending machine.

Japan_1162

There are plenty of carbonated drinks available too but these were the ones I avoided most of the time, unless I seriously needed a refreshment.

Japan_1163

Japan_1164

1 comment:

lina said...

our most drank bottled water (is it water?) while in Japan was Aquarius. Son loves Qoo. :-)

Awesome shots of those cans. :D

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets