CK Go Places Search Engine

Friday 16 October 2015

Honolulu Chinatown: Kekaulike Market

Kekaulike Market is just across the street from Oahu Market. Being the newest market in Honolulu Chinatown, it is housed in a solid concrete building.

Hawaii_0083

I skipped the fruit and vegetable sections and went straight to the meat and seafood sections as I had seen many fruit and vegetables in other markets. The meat and seafood being sold here were very much the same as those in the tropics.

Hawaii_0084

Hawaii_0085

Hawaii_0086

Hawaii_0087

Hawaii_0088

Hawaii_0089

I didn't buy anything raw from the market as I wasn't cooking. When I came across cooked food, I stopped by to see whether I like the food. When I came across this cinnamon roll stall, I was attracted to the big size of the rolls and I bought some. They really didn't just looked good but taste wise was as good as they look!

Hawaii_0090

No comments:

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets