CK Go Places Search Engine

Tuesday 8 January 2008

CK is Going Places: Macao and Hong Kong

I'll be heading to Macao this afternoon on AirAsia Flight AK 488. I hope there won't be any delay. I'm on my 8-day trip to Macao and Hong Kong with Greg and Nee.

In out plan, we'll be visiting the Hong Kong Toys and Games Fair and the Hong Kong International Stationery Fair. You may be wondering why we are up to these fairs thingy, so wait till we're back to tell the stories.

We have also slotted in a day for the Disneyland. This will be my first time in Disneyland! Hooray! That's for the little child living in this thirty-something body.

Other than that, it'll be the night scene watching from the Victoria Peak and Victoria Harbour, the Star Ferry rides, food and shopping, food and shopping, and food and shopping. Last but not least, I wanna hit that Jackpot in Macao!

To all beloved readers of CK Go Places, I won't be updating this blog for about a week until I'm back. Meanwhile, you are always welcome to read my past entries and thank you for your support all this while. :)


Hong Kong Island and Victoria Harbour at night. © Photographer: Richard I'Anson of Lonely Planet Images.


Night view of Largo do Senado (Senate Square), on Macao Peninsula. © Photographer: Richard I'Anson of Lonely Planet Images.

7 comments:

Ruey said...

Happy holidays Lao Shi!:)

CK Ng said...

Thanks Ruey. :) I'll try to shoot more pics to share with you all.

Christina Kim said...

Enjoy your trip!:D
It's definitely gonna be fun!!:D

WoMbOk™♂ said...

Sifu~ Have a safe and fun trip. And did i read toys and games fair?? no wayyyyy it's going to be gundam and macross galore!

CK Ng said...

Christy> Thanks very much, I'm enjoying HK now! :D

Wombok> There's no
Macross or Gundam being exhibited here though.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a wonderful trip. We all look forward to the photos you will show us here when you get back!

CK Ng said...

Hi Bobbie, I have just landed at midnight last night. It was really a wonderful trip for me, though my leg muscles feel soar at the moment. I'll update on my Macao and Hong Kong trip from time to time.

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets