CK Go Places Search Engine

Thursday 31 July 2008

The 2nd Ticket to a Childhood Dream

After obtaining the 1st ticket in Hong Kong some time in January this year, I just cannot believe that I would make another trip to Disneyland within the same year, but I did!

This time, I was in the largest Disneyland in Asia, the Tokyo Disneyland. However, I have to pronounce it as To-o-kyo-o Di-zu-ni-ran-do in Japan.

Japan_0583

This year is the 25th anniversary for Tokyo Disneyland, so there are many special items lining all throughout this year. That includes the Jubilation! that I'm going to put up on another post.

Japan_0584

I was so excited after acquiring the ticket, because I was going to fulfill my childhood dream the second time in just 6 months! Di-zu-ni-ran-do, here I come!

Japan_0585

In Disneyland, everything looks so surreal but real! Maybe you don't get what I mean, but that was my feeling of visiting Di-zu-ni-ran-do. It's just like living in a dream. The Di-zu-ni-ran-do Ho-te-ru (Disneyland Hotel) behind the train station is also molded from the buildings that we can only imagine in our dream.

Japan_0586

Flanking the main entrance are no other than Mickey and his friends known to almost everybody on earth.

Japan_0587

If you take a closer look at the key carried by Mickey, you'll notice the number 25, signifying the 25th anniversary of Tokyo Disneyland.

Japan_0588

I'll be updating on the details inside the Tokyo Disneyland from time to time, so please stay tuned.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

What great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! I am so glad you stopped by my blog and left a foot print so I could follow you home.

s@m巧彦 said...

ah....mickey mouse!
my fav disney character =)

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets