CK Go Places Search Engine

Friday 29 August 2008

Joanna Wang's Debut Album, Japanese Pressing

I went to hunt for Joanna Wang's 'Start from Here' album today at the biggest Tower Records store in Tokyo, the main store at Shibuya. I was quite disappointed when I couldn't find it on the information kiosk.

When I was walking towards Tower Records, I spotted a HMV store along the way, so I decided to try my luck there. There were plenty of them there! So, if you are in Japan and looking for international music, HMV is a better place to look for it.

Japan_0773

Japan_0774

However, the Japanese pressing doesn't come with the second disc with the Chinese tracks, so I'm still looking forward to receiving the CD from China from Marlene the D.


2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

This packaging is so much better than the China version...

CK Ng said...

The China pressing is also good la. Got 2 discs. :) Thanks ya!

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets