CK Go Places Search Engine

Saturday 16 August 2008

The Many Faces at Tokyo Disneyland

At Tokyo Disneyland, I saw many children who dressed up for the visit. Some of them dressed up as fairies and they all wanted to post with the princess.

Japan_0687

Other than the children faces, I could see many faces of the soft toys too. These are definitely something that every child wants to bring home.

Japan_0688

Apart from the visitors, I saw many different type of faces amongst the staff too.

Japan_0689

Some of the children dressed up like the flower bed.

Japan_0690

And I saw many faces of Minnie wannabes too.

Japan_0691

Even myself couldn't resist to show my face at Tokyo Disneyland too!

<Japan_0692

3 comments:

Brede said...

dressed like a flower bed? LOL

CK Ng said...

Don't you think the little girl's dress looks just like the flower bed behind her? :D

Anonymous said...

wow..wow..wow...disneyland...really wish that i can go..

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets