CK Go Places Search Engine

Monday 29 September 2008

The Many Faces of Fujisan

For my six-month stay in Japan, I have seen Fujisan (Mt. Fuji) for several times. So, I dedicate this post to Fujisan for the many faces that I have seen. She looks very different at different time of the year.

Japan_0947
View from inside a train to Kawaguchiko.

Japan_0948
View from Hakone sightseeing boat on Ashinoko (Lake Ashi).

Japan_0949
View from the observatory of Landmark Tower at Yokohama.

<Japan_0950
Another view from the observatory at 69th floor of Landmark Tower.

Japan_0951
A closer look from the Landmark Tower.

The following shots were taken some time at the end of April from a plane bound for Tokyo from Hiroshima. I like this series the most as the top of Fujisan was still covered with snow.

Japan_0952

Japan_0953

Japan_0954

4 comments:

WoMbOk™♂ said...

Sifu,

Those are great shots of Mt. Fuji. There is that surreal feeling about them.

Unknown said...

woah ... The Mt Fuji shots are really really nice ... can i use it as my desktop wallpaper?

haan said...

so nice, it's like being in heaven!!

BNS said...

Beautiful photos, CK. I must go there some day.

Bobbie

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets